The Easy Boss E oral distraction device will provide practitioners, stock owners and handlers with increased ease of handling and treating cattle in many circumstances. The makers of the device advise the following:
- The device must be fully inserted to the corner of the animal’s lip.
- The device operates with a human hand on the handle to maintain proper distraction of the animal. It does not operate hands-free.
- Do not leave oral distraction device unattended when in use.
- Any modifications of the oral device make the device ineffective.
- Use of supplemental handling techniques must be evaluated by user.
- Easy Boss E device has not been tested or used in Bos Indicus cattle. Thus it is not recommended for use with Bos Indicus cattle.