The Easy Boss E oral distraction device will provide practitioners, stock owners and handlers with increased ease of handling and treating cattle in many circumstances. The makers of the device provide the following safety advise:
- ONLY FOR USE IN BOVINE SPECIES. No Moo, No Easy Boss E.
- The device must be fully inserted to the corner of the animal’s lip.
- The device operates with a human hand on the handle to maintain proper distraction of the animal. It does not operate hands-free.
- Do not leave oral distraction device unattended when in use.
- Any modifications of the oral device make the device ineffective.
- Use of supplemental handling techniques must be evaluated by user.
- Previously, Easy Boss E had not been tested or recommended for use in Bos Indicus cattle. It is now recommended for use in both Bos Taurus and Bos Indicus breeds.
Please take a look at the video below demonstrating proper insertion for safe and effective use of the Easy Boss E oral distraction device. Avoid partial insertion.